At Hall Park Academy, we are delighted with the progress we have made in the last three years. A Summary of our past results are below, however you can also click here to visit the Government's schools comparison website which contains all of our schools performance data.
The general performance data can be found here.
In Summer 2022, we achieved:
- 5+ GCSEs and equivalent including English and Maths - 54%
- 65% of our students achieved an 9-4 in Maths
- 73% of our students achieved an 9-4 in English
- The gap between students eligible for the Pupil Premium and those not narrowed for all measures of progress in English and Maths and 5+ 9-4 including English and Maths - further information on these are available on our Pupil Premium page.
Our Progress 8 score is -0.43 and our Attainment 8 score is 43.3
60.3 % of our Students entered for EBACC
Destinations of Year 11 2021
- Continued Education in School 61 / 46.6%
- College of Further Education 46 / 35.1%
- Training – Not Employed 5 / 3.8%
- Employment with planned training 16 / 12.2%
- Not in Education, Employment or Training 3 / 2.3%
Year 13 - A Level Outcomes
In Summer 2022, we achieved
- 43% of our grades were A*-B
A relentless focus on improving academic outcomes is central to the continuing improvements being made at this school. In 2015 according to the Department for Education’s Performance Tables, Hall Park Academy was the most improved school in Nottinghamshire.
We are very ambitious for all of our students at Hall Park Academy. Excellent GCSE results allow our students to make choices over their future and we encourage them to aim high.