Appearance & Uniform
The academy takes great pride in the appearance of its students and we welcome the co-operation of parents in this matter. We all need to work together to maintain our high standards. This is extremely important to the general discipline and ethos of the school. Students need to wear the uniform correctly to reflect a smart, dignified appearance.
- Navy blazer (crested)
- Pair of mid grey trousers (crested) or pleated Bedford Check skirt
- Academy jumper (optional)
- White shirt with top collar button
- Plain black leather or leather look shoes (no boots or trainers)
- Plain black / grey / navy socks to be worn with trousers
- Navy tights or navy socks to be worn with skirts
- Belt, plain black (optional)
- School coat, plain in colour (large logos, sports jackets, denim jackets, leather jackets, gilets and hoodies are all not permitted)
- One pair of small studs or sleeper earrings and one discrete nose stud is allowed (this must be removable for practical subjects)
- No other jewellery other than a practical watch
Hair and Make-up
- We expect hair styles to be neat and tidy. We do not accept extreme hairstyles or colours. (Please check with the school if you need clarification or any advice on this matter.)
- Make-up, false eyelashes, false nails and nail varnish are not allowed.
- Baseball caps are not permitted to be worn in school or on the school premises
- Sensible headwear may be worn in inclement weather but must not be worn inside the buildings
- Headwear for religious reasons must be plain black
PE Uniform at Hall Park Academy
- Outdoor PE top, long sleeved (crested)
- Indoor PE top (crested)
- Pair of black PE shorts (crested) or black leggings (crested)
- Plain black football socks
Further information on P.E Uniform:
All students should be in shorts & t shirts for indoor lessons.
For outdoor lessons students can also wear the specified long sleeved rugby shirt (which can be purchased from the school clothing company).
Students will be informed on the day of their PE lesson if they are able to wear black track suit trousers. This will be at the teachers discretion, therefore it is expected that the students bring shorts to all lessons, avoiding incorrect kit being worn.
Hall park Academy logo leggings can be worn during the winter months only. These are available from a different supplier, Liss Sport, and can be found here: https://www.lisssport.co.uk/
Extra items will be required for the student's protection such as a gum shield or shin pads.
All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons to avoid injury.
It is an expectation that students bring PE uniform to all PE lessons. If a student is unable to take part in an activity due to injury or other medical conditions, they must still bring their full PE uniform. Students will still take part in the lesson in a coaching or officiating role. Failure to bring school PE uniform will result in a sanction.
Outdoor clothingSchool coat plain in colour, large logo’s, sports jackets, denim jackets, leather jackets, gilets and hoodies are all not permitted.
School uniform can be purchased from: Just Schoolwear
Just Schoolwear stores are only open for Collections and Returns, and will not hold any uniform stock. A uniform fitting service is provided in store if you are unsure of which size to order.
Store locations and opening times: https://just-schoolwear.co.uk/our-stores/
If you have any questions regarding uniform, please contact Just Schoolwear at email@example.com.
Hall Park Academy have been and continue to work with Durban House Community Hub, who have organised a uniform bank. We have successfully been running uniform rallies to collate pre-loved uniform from students past and present. This is then donated to the Community Hub to be reallocated. Please see their Facebook page for details by clicking here. Uniform donations can be made at the sites listed on the page or dropped off in school.